18 Ways to Raise Your Vibration – Maria Sherow
Everything in the Universe moves and vibrates. Everything you see is vibrating at one frequency or another and so are you. Here are 18 ways to raise your vibration.
You can start by CHANGING YOUR FOCUS.
- CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS – You are what you think, say and feel. Become aware of what you’re thinking and ask yourself, “does that thought unite or separate?’
- PRACTICE GRATITUDE – Start a gratitude journal as a reminder of what you’re grateful for.
- LOOK FOR BEAUTY – Find the beautiful in everything and everyone.
- PRACTICE ACTS OF KINDNESS – It can be as simple as smiling or saying something nice to a friend or a stranger.
- MEDITATE – The best thing to do during meditation is to focus on your breathing. The more oxygen you give your cells the more alive you will feel. It’s a great way to connect with your Higher Self. If you’re having a hard time silencing your thoughts, try yoga.
- BE CREATIVE – Use your right brain to be more creative.
- LISTEN TO 432HZ MUSIC. It transmits beneficial healing.
- DAILY AFFIRMATIONS – Practice daily affirmations to reprogram old programs that aren’t serving you.
- LAUGH – Laugh at funny movies or laugh at yourself.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY
- EAT ORGANIC RAW FOOD – It’s alive and high vibrational. Fruit for energy and vegetables for protein to heal your body. Cooked food is dead and has a very low vibration.
- DRINK WATER – Drinking water helps flush out the toxins in your body
- MOVE YOUR BODY – Try walking, doing yoga, or dancing
CHANGE YOUR ENVIRONMENT
- GET OUT IN NATURE – Enjoy time outdoors and be sure to leave your technology at home.
- DECLUTTER – Declutter everything in your life … your car, office, home and mind.
- GET FRESH FLOWERS – Bringing fresh flowers into your home is a great way to raise your mood.
- HIGH VIBRATIONAL PEOPLE – Surround yourself with high vibrational people. If you don’t know any, you can read books by high vibrational authors such as Dolores Cannon.
- GET 10 HUGS A DAY – Hugs boost oxytocin levels which heal feelings of loneliness.
- SPEND TIME IN THE WATER – Spending time in the ocean, a clean lake or simply a bath can be very relaxing. It can wash away what doesn’t serve you.
How do you raise your vibration? Post a comment below and let me know.
Maria Sherow is an experienced past life regressionist specializing in QHHT® serving the Big Island of Hawaii. QHHT® (Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique℠) is the process of communicating directly with your Higher Self using a breakthrough past life regression method developed by Dolores Cannon to facilitate emotional and physical healing.
She is passionate about the QHHT® work because she sees the importance in healing others as well as a tool to gather lost historical knowledge. She looks forward to helping you find the many answers that may be hidden in your past lives. For more information or to schedule a session, please visit www.MariaSherow.com
If you found this content informative, please share it. Many Blessings!
© 2017-2018 Maria Sherow – All Rights Reserved