Self-Help Affirmations Powerful Guide | 21 Daily Positive Affirmations | A Complete Breakthrough of Yourself
These 21 daily positive affirmations will help you to attract the life you want in the rest of this year of 2020 & be ready for the 2021 for the better good.
Specially, in these crisis of the world where it is currently a fall, already in a pandemic situation like Covid-19, explosions, also other situations happening all over the world.. you can make the use of these affirmations to have a healthy & steady mindset despite of the wordly situations.
WHAT ARE AFFIRMATIONS?
Affirmations are a very powerful tool for people’s use to help them accomplish their goals and hit milestones they set for themselves in their lives.
Using affirmations is a kind of a neuro-linguistic programming that allows you to rewire your brain in a positive way.
The words we say to ourselves can have a magical kind of positive or adverse kind of negative effects. Positive affirmations are designed to produce positive results in our lives.
If we constantly use negative self-talk, we will likely to have negative experiences and vice-versa.
It is time to level up your life this decade. One piece of the puzzle is to use positive affirmations in our lives daily.
The basic way to create the results we want easily, as well as to add a healthy practice of positivity into our life and encourage a growth of mindset, is to incorporate the daily positive affirmations in our routine.
Affirmations are the worldly statements of confirmation, validity and belief.
Our subconscious mind is a reflection of our thoughts and the universe what we hold to be true about ourselves and the world.
We constantly use affirmations, whether we realize it or not in our daily lives.
The issue is that most of the people tend to unconsciously affirm the opposite of what they actually want and intend to create in their life.
For example, some people affirm like, “I don’t have enough money” or “I’m a loser” or “I’m fat” continuing to create those undesired results into their lives.
To create the results you would define as an “extraordinary” life – and to do so with ease and almost no effort – use positive affirmations that boldly state to the universe what you intend to create and attract.
I am well aware that the universe’s only response to our requests will be always“Yes.” It will never say “NO”.
No matter what we ask for with our thoughts and vibration/energy, whether we’re doing it unconsciously or very deliberately, the universe always grants our wishes.
BEST TECHNIQUE TO RECITE POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS :
I have always spoken about the best way of exercise to recite positive affirmations is by looking at the MIRROR while you practice your positive daily affirmations, which works 100x times better than the other ways.
Here are 4 Good Timings to incorporate Daily Positive Affirmations into your life:
- First 15 minutes of your morning :
Start your mornings with daily positive affirmations that send forth the energy of what you want to create.
The first 15 minutes of your morning is a very crucial time to use positive affirmations.
Reason : The subconscious mind is present and is switching to conscious mind which is a 15 minutes of the eternal transition where you can use this time to use powerful affirmations which can work in magical ways. This is a basic & simple practice that will set you up for success and infuse you with as much energy as a cup of tea or coffee!
- Throughout your day.
As you are buffeted by the challenges, demands, crises and chaos, call a mental timeout for yourself.
Spend a minute or two reciting the positive affirmations to center yourself.
Reason : To enter the next phase of your day in the state of an absolute clarity.
Transition from work to home.
Stop and affirm the experiences you want to create.
Affirm how you want to show up as you would interact with your friends and family. Reason : Sometimes, you do not want the energy of your work to travel everywhere with you in your social and personal life.
Last 15 minutes of your bed-time. End your day on a positive note.
The last 15 minutes of your night is also a crucial time to use positive affirmations before heading off to bed.
Reason: It is an another amazing cycle of transition when the conscious mind switches to the subconscious mind. It’s a great way to end your night on a high note of positivity, gratitude and optimism of your entire day, creating the next day as you want with an amazing energy.
To get your start on building your daily habit of positive affirmations, I’ve put together a collection of my favorite wallpapers for your mobile phone below if you look at your phone right away after waking up and the number of times you look at your phone will give you the reminder to use positive affirmations throughout the day, till the time you hit the bed in the night which is a good exercise.
21 Positive Affirmations for Creating an Extraordinary Life.
Note and start reciting the affirmations.
A. Positive Morning Affirmations.
Use these affirmations in the morning to start your day off right.
To start with gratitude for giving you a new day to wake up and do great things.
- I thank you Universe/God for this day.
- I am blessed with a good family who always love and care for me.
- I wake up with great enthusiasm for the day.
- I am grateful for my beautiful home to wake up daily.
- Today is a beautiful day.
- I am very happy and full of joy.
- I attract abundance and wonderful things in life.
- I am surrounded by people who possess a positive mindset.
- I am thankful for all of the wonderful things that happen in my life.
- Thank you universe for blessing me with a better health.
- My heart is filed with full of love and joy.
- I radiate positive energy to all of those around me.
- I attract positive people and positive things in my life.
- I choose to make the most of the day.
- Each and every day, I discover exciting & interesting new paths to pursue.
- At the end of the day, I am blessed to learn the best lessons of life which helps me to grow as a person.
- I love and approve of me.
- I am enough & I am loved by everyone.
- I am always safe mentally as well as physically.
- I am always being helped by the people around me whenever I am in need.
- I face today with an open mind.
B. Daily Positive Affirmations.
- I am fearless
- I love who I see in the mirror.
- I am worthy and deserving of all the things I love in my life.
- My ideas are worth being shared.
- Today, I am full of confidence.
- Today is my day.
- I am strong, bold and brave in all of the situations.
- I react to the off situations with patience.
- I am always at a peaceful state of mind regardless of the stressful situations happening around me.
- With time, things settle down, every moment I live in peace.
- I always do what I can, from where I am with what I have.
- I am enough and I am loved.
- I am far more powerful and contain more potential than any circumstance, situation or condition.
- Today is full of possibilities.
- Success will find me today no matter what.
- I will be a giver of love today.
- Today, I choose to love and grow.
- Whatever challenges come my way, I can overcome them.
- I am free of pain.
- I am always at the right place on the right time. I am safe.
- My happiness grows stronger each and everyday.
C. Positive Affirmations for all types of Relationships.
- I am absolutely safe in all of my relationships.
- I openly give and receive love in my life.
- My life is totally free from clutter and drama.
- Every day in every way I am getting better and better as a person.
- Me and my partner are extremely happy in our married life and we propose to remain so indefinitely.
- All of my friends, family members are always safe.
- I radiates love in every situation.
- I invite playfulness, kindness and intimacy into my life.
- I release party pain and move forward with a light heart.
- I give and receive healings in all of my relationships.
- I replace old hurts with positive expectation.
- My heart opens as I try new things and meet different kinds of people.
- I am grateful for every member of my family.
- I peacefully let go of the past thoughts and feelings that no longer serve me.
- All the relationships in my life are only blessed with healing love.
- I find joy in all of my relationships.
- I find strength in my flexibility with others.
- My friends, my love and my family members are in a perfect health always.
- People always treat me like part of their family.
- I have loving, caring and a fantastic relationship with my family members/ love/ friends. We grow closer each and every day.
- I am overwhelmed with love.
D. Positive Affirmations for Health.
- I am grateful for the body I live in.
- I love my body and the body loves me.
- My body responds to my healing thoughts, and I radiate health & vitality.
- My body grows stronger everyday.
- I am fit mentally, physically and spiritually.
- Every cell in my body is thriving.
- I only consume food and drinks that nourishes my body.
- My health is worth the sacrifice.
- My body had remarkable healing abilities.
- Healing energy surrounds me at all time.
- All of my cells know what to do, in order to heal my body.
- I am ready to enjoy perfect health.
- I love myself and I am perfectly healthy.
- I embrace a healthy lifestyle.
- I am always energetic mentally and physically.
- My mind is always clear and can produce great thoughts.
- I always make time for exercise.
- I release stress in healthy ways.
- I make myself a priority and always have a discipline.
- I always take care of myself.
- My immunity grows stronger each and everyday.
E. Positive Affirmations for Kids.
Teach the children in your life how to nurture positive self-talk with these easy affirmations.
- I am strong. I am smart. I work hard.
- I am beautiful. I am respectful.
- I am amazing. I am great. I am healthy kid.
- If I fall, I get back up.
- I am a happy person.
- Today I am a leader.
- I accept my mistakes and learn from them.
- I am good.
- I try new things.
- I can get through anything.
- I love myself and others love me too.
- I ask for help.
- I am grateful for everything.
- Today is a good day.
- I am well liked.
- I never give up.
- I am talented.
- I am a great friend.
- I am well liked by others.
- I believe in myself.
- Practice makes me perfect.
F. Positive affirmations for the Night before Bedtime.
- I now choose to release all the worries of today.
- I have done my best for today.
- I am proud of my efforts.
- I release all the negative thoughts into the light to be transformed and they all come back with the positive thoughts from the Universe.
- Thank you for giving me another chance to make my life better today.
- I am filled with a sense of contentment, love and happiness.
- I am forgiven, I am forgiving of myself and I forgive others for whatever reasons.
- I am grateful to myself for all the new learnings I came across today.
- I am now relaxed mentally, physically and spiritually.
- I am grateful for the experience of today.
- The day is now in the past and I will let it be.
- I have earned the rest for today.
- I end this day with pure joy and now drift into a sound sleep.
- I look forward to tomorrow, and I am aware that it will be a better day than today.
- Even if today was okay, I wait to experience of tomorrow as I am aware it will be a great day.
- I look forward to the new opportunities tomorrow, with a positive mindset.
- I am so thankful that the Universe is working for my greatest good.
- I am calm and feel safe as I lie down.
- I sleep with only positive thoughts about myself and my life.
- I am refreshed every morning with a new and positive outlook towards life.
- I am now falling asleep easily, effortlessly and peacefully.
What do you want to affirm for the last few months of year 2020 and create a complete breakthrough of you to get ready for 2021? Let me know in the comments below.