EFT Tapping Script for Feeling Blocked or Blah – Amy B. Scher
By Amy B. Scher
This script is for when you are feeling blah or blocked, but aren’t sure exactly what to tap about or where to start. Here, we’re going to utilize information in the subconscious mind, which already knows what’s going on even if we can’t quite figure it out. And the good news is that we don’t always need to figure it out to feel better — especially when we’re using energy work.
Note: For my students who know Chakra Tapping or Alternate Temple Tapping, you may use those tapping points instead of EFT if you choose
If you want to see a video of how Tapping is done, you can do that here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG6gC6-igKk&t=28s
EFT Tapping Script for Feeling Blocked or Blah
Step 1: Start tapping on the karate chop point continuously while repeating these statements:
- Even though I feel __________ (describe the challenge and how you’re feeling), I choose to let this energy go.
- Even though I just feel _______ maybe because _______ (OR and I don’t even know why), I choose to let it go.
- Even though I have really been feeling _______, I can free myself and feel peace now anyway.
Step 2: Cycle through the rest of the points using these statements as a guide (add your own or revise mine to feel more natural).
What we are doing in this part of the script is talking about or guessing about the details of why we feel like we do (even though it doesn’t really matter). By “suggesting” ideas the subconscious mind works behind the scenes to find those energies and clear them.
- I might feel this way because ___________
- I hate feeling this way
- I feel it in my ______ (name part of body if you feel the emotion about this challenge, if anywhere)
- I don’t know what to do to fix this, but my subconscious does
- I’m not sure why I feel so ________
- My subconscious knows exactly what’s going on
- My body knows what’s making me feel like this
- I just keep feeling … ________
- I’m really struggling
- This feeling is so______ (describe it in detail – scary, annoying, etc.)
- I just can’t seem to stop feeling __________
- I’m not sure what’s going on, but my subconscious does
Step 3: Continue tapping for several more rounds.
Continue tapping through all the points while “venting” about how you feel, why you might feel this way, or how you don’t know why you feel this way, and that your subconscious does, and so on.
Step 4: Wrap-up with positive statements.
Once youare happy with the improvement, or need to finish your tapping session, do one more round using all positive statements.
- I’m releasing old energy now
- I can move forward and feel peaceful now
- It is safe to feel good now