Famous stones from around the world –
If you are planning to ask the question in 2021 and have a soft spot for pink diamonds, your best bet is to hire a custom jeweler to design and handcraft the ring to your specifications. Up to 80% of all pink diamonds came from the famous Argyle mine, which closed in 2019. While you might not have the budget for these, here are some of the famous pink diamonds. of the whole world.
- The Noor-Ul-Ain diamond tiara – This 60-carat stone was presented to Empress Fara Diba like a diamond tiara with the pink stone placed in the center when she married the last Shah of Iran.
- Pink sunrise – This attractive 29.78 carat diamond has an intense pink color, with a very special heart-shaped cut made by Gabi Topolski, who cut stone in Belgium. We only found out about it in the 21st century and it is said to be one of the very few pink diamonds inside without flaw.
- The south star – A light pinkish brown best describes the color of this unique stone. Acquired by Cartier in 2002, it was found at the Étoile du Sud, a mine in Brazil, hence its name. The diamond weighs a whopping 128.48 carats and was over 250 carats before cutting. While you might not be in the market for such a diamond, you can acquire loose pink stones and have them cut and put in a ring for your engagement.
- Martian rose – Extremely rare stone, the Martian Pink was acquired by a man named Harry Winston, nicknamed “the king of diamonds”. He sold the stone to a private collector for an undisclosed amount. The diamond was then sold at an auction in Hong Kong for a staggering sum of $ 17.4 million, for a stone weighing 12.04 carats. If you want to buy wholesale pink argyle diamonds, you can speak to a personalized jeweler who can acquire loose pink diamonds at commercial prices.
- The single rose – A 15.8 carat pear-shaped pink diamond on a simple ring, it was sold at Sotheby’s 2016 auction in Geneva. It got the highest auction price for a hot pink diamond at $ 31.6 million. You, too, can have a pink diamond engagement ring by talking to a personalized jeweler, who can work within the client’s budget and deliver a truly unique piece that even exceeds your expectations.
If your special day arrives this year, why not have a personalized rose diamond ring handcrafted by an expert? Of course, the prices are a far cry from all of the above. In fact, manufacturing the ring is no more expensive than the traditional process of acquiring an existing ring. By using the internet you and the personalized jeweler can communicate and eventually a ring design that ticks all the boxes will be on the table and in no time you will be opening the ring box with eager eyes just like yours. pink diamond engagement ring. full and waiting for that special day.
Pink diamonds: famous stones from all over the world was last modified: March 19, 2021 by