Since 2000, AsiaPay has been a global team operating in 14 offices across the Asia-Pacific region. After trying many remote work processes and sharing platforms, we’ve learned what are the best practices that will allow an organization to be successful in building a forward-looking and resilient team in these perilous times.
Remote work business model
We strongly believe that creating a remote working environment requires a high level of awareness, commitment, communication and investment in human resources, so that the digital products we provide to our customers and partners are reliable, educational, inspiring and valuable.
Benefits of working remotely
- It can attract talent and resources from all over the world and keep the workflow in a 24 hour cycle. AsiaPay employees are made up of people from multicultural backgrounds who have an innovative spirit and skillful performance.
- It can improve efficiency and morale, enrich the imagination and influence within the organization.
- An important part of effective communication is establishing clear reporting relationships, so every employee should be clear about their roles and where their work is going. In addition, it is also important to share and communicate with the internal team and know their conviction through a compelling vision.
For employees, having a positive outlook on their day-to-day work is essential by first having a work-life balance, which has become more difficult now, as there is now the practice of working remotely. With the pandemic in mind, let’s talk about ensuring a positive collaborative environment for employees outside of the workplace.
In this new normal
AsiaPay is on top of the situation when it comes to implementing safety protocols and a social distancing order for employees in the workplace. Having workplace safety measures, fostering creativity and maximizing productivity are some of the top priorities of a leading FinTech organization.
To maintain our positive work culture for our trusted employees, we provide:
– A positive and comfortable working atmosphere.
– Work smart and leverage time to create more value through technology
– Develop training, best practices and implement employee share ownership in a sustainable manner.
– We maintain a healthy work environment by having a “work-life balance” for our employees.
– We organize workshops that allow us to meet team members from different countries and be able to share knowledge and build teamwork.
– We value the people behind our workforce by empowering them and allowing them to take ownership of their roles.
In addition, in accordance with COVID-19 security protocols, we have implemented these rules in our office environment and in our work-at-home environment:
- Practice working from home and flexible working hours
- Ensure a clean working environment with continuous disinfection and provision of medical supplies
- Effectively use online meeting tools and webinars
In addition to this we have:
- Develop various “Learn at Home” training programs
- Launch the “Family Aid” program for employees with financial needs
- Offer ‘vacation benefits’ after lockdown
In conclusion, trust, commitment and communication are essential elements in creating a successful telecommuting culture. You have to share and show how the team worked together to accomplish a task. When creating a plan for a remote working structure, team members should have a clear understanding of how the team works and monitor how team members work in real time.
Founded in 2000, AsiaPay is a leading digital payment solutions and technology provider in Asia, strives to bring advanced, secure, integrated and cost-effective digital payment processing solutions and services to banks and businesses. electronics from around the world. Our integrated payment services cover credit and debit cards, bank accounts / online banking, digital wallets, over-the-counter, prepaid cards and other digital means.
We are an accredited payment processor and payment gateway solution provider for banks, and an international 3-D Secure certified provider for Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover Global Network and UnionPay.
AsiaPay offers a variety of award-winning, multi-currency, multi-language, multi-card and multi-channel payment solutions coupled with our advanced features including fraud detection, tokenization, data analytics, and more.
Based in Hong Kong, we provide a professional digital payment service and solution with a quality local account and technical service in 14 operational offices in Asia.