PayMaya’s 11 Well-Deserved Quills Awards for Thoughtful COVID-19 Initiatives
PayMaya Philippines is one such company that has helped me and a lot of people survive and thrive in the first year of the pandemic. Due to their attention, they brought home 11 Quills at the 18th Philippine Quill Awards Night, which was recognized for their initiatives that empowered various stakeholders amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The leader in digital financial services received three Quills Awards of Excellence and eight Merit Awards this year by the International Association of Business Communicators-Philippines (IABC-Philippines), a prestigious body that recognizes strategic and excellent business communication programs, campaigns and materials .
It has won Quills Excellence Awards for:
- # OneAgainstCOVID19, a corporate social responsibility (CSR) campaign that raised more than 34 million Php through PayMaya payment channels for more than 50 humanitarian and non-profit organizations that help combat the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic in the Philippines;
- LGU Embracing and Accelerating Digitalization (LEAD) Webinar Series for Local Government Units (LGUs) to help their organizations and citizens use digital and cashless technologies under the new standard; and,
- PayMaya Academy: Preparing our talents to be ‘mission ready’ for the future of work, a fully digital learning program for PayMaya employees to enable personal growth and development while working from home under community quarantine.
PayMaya has also received 8 Merit Awards for various Marketing, Government Sector, Employee Program and Media Relations campaigns, namely:
- Spread the joys of cashless across the “Don’t pay cash. PayMaya!“;
- Bayanihan for Digital Ayuda: Building the Philippine government’s cashless infrastructure for financial assistance with PayMaya;
- I am PayMaya: forging employee ownership of PayMaya’s growth story through internal communication; Adopt the culture of SAFEwork: PayMaya’s health and safety principle in the new standard;
- I am PayMaya: Using the 4Cs in the new normal;
- VHUB: Provide the latest information to PayMaya employees – anytime, anywhere and on any device;
- PayMaya Team: Creation of a national micro-community of Filipinos living the cashless lifestyle, a community influencing program; and,
- EPowering the media industry with secure contactless payments amid the COVID-19 pandemic, a media relations program.
“These awards are a testament to PayMaya’s unwavering commitment to empower consumers, government and businesses to benefit from its innovative cashless technologies amid the pandemic. We will continue to go beyond creating and deploying inclusive programs and campaigns to accelerate the adoption of digital financial services. especially during this critical period, ”said Nick Bautista Wilwayco PayMaya, Head of Public Affairs and Communications.
PayMaya is the only end-to-end digital payments ecosystem enabler in the Philippines with platforms and services that reach consumers, merchants, communities and government. Through its corporate activities, it is the largest digital payments processor for key industries in the country, including ‘everyday’ merchants such as major retailers, food, gas and e-commerce. , as well as government agencies and units.
Through its app and wallet, PayMaya provides more than 28 million Filipinos with access to financial services. Customers can easily pay, add money, cash out or make transfers through its more than 200,000 digital contact points nationwide. Its Smart Padala by PayMaya network of more than 37,000 agent contact points across the country serves as last mile digital financial hubs in communities, providing unbanked and underserved people with access to digital services. To learn more about PayMaya’s products and services, visit www.PayMaya.com or follow @PayMayaOfficial on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Hope a lot of business will follow kindness PayMaya did for a lot of people during the pandemic. Just like the popular saying goes, people will remember you for how you made them feel. They made me feel important and this is something I will not forget. Salamat Paymaya, you deserve all those quills you bagged! Sincerely hope you will get bigger and better and keep caring! The kind of thing the world needs now is thoughtfulness and less selfishness.