Nutrients to keep your skin and hair looking great from the inside out –
Applying certain extracts and chemicals topically can help you glow, but in order to look truly radiant with healthy skin, you need to meet certain dietary requirements first. With a focus on skin health and fighting aging, let’s take a look at the five nutrients that could change the look and feel of your skin.
Vitamin A is also used as a topical anti-aging cream in its retinol form, but the vitamin’s dietary benefits deserve even more attention. When consumed in sufficient quantity, vitamin A:
- Promotes natural collagen generation to keep skin plump and supple, even as you age
- Adds thickness and shine to hair by regulating our natural keratin production
- Decreases excessive sebum production, which in turn reduces acne
Cannabigerol (CBG) is a new cannabinoid that was only recently introduced to the market. It shows great promise in the future, as animal research has shown that CBG is effective against certain types of cancers. When it comes to the beauty and health of the skin, it is also very promising, as we can see below:
- It is a powerful antioxidant that reduces oxidative stress in our skin to prevent premature aging
- Cannabigerol is a natural antibiotic that prevents and heals acne and pimples
- It can clean the skin pores by removing excess sebum and bacteria
- It could fade skin imperfections and reduce puffiness by acting as an anti-inflammatory agent that works on the dermis
Despite the scarcity of CBG (25: 1 compared to CBD), those in the UK can order a pure CBG isolate from herbalhealthcbd.co.uk today.
Vitamin B complex
No other vitamin has as many variations as vitamin B, and vitamin B complex refers to a combination of all eight. In nature, it is not possible to find all eight vitamins in a single food, so it must be obtained from several food sources rich in vitamin B. Alternatively, vitamin B complex supplements offer a more convenient source. and safer for all eight B vitamins. The following improvements in skin, hair and nails have been noted and claimed to be related to adequate intake of vitamin B complex:
- Vitamin B1 or thiamine – prevents stress-induced rashes
- Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin – Accelerates the process of removing dead skin cells with new
- Vitamin B3 or Niacin – Acts as a deep skin moisturizer, brightens skin blemishes and smoothes fine lines
- Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic Acid – Seals and preserves moisture, increases skin elasticity and reduces acne breakouts
- Vitamin B6 or Pyridoxine – Releases stress, promotes sleep and helps maintain a healthy cell turnover rate
- Vitamin B7 or Biotin – Adds shine to dry hair and skin, makes nails stronger, lengthens the average lifespan of skin cells, retains moisture and gives skin a plump look
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid – Replaces dead cells with new cells faster, prevents pimples, delays the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, protects against sun damage
- Vitamin B12 or Cobalamin – helps people with psoriasis or any other type of skin inflammation, moisturizes the skin, prevents acne and increases the rate of skin cell renewal
If you can incorporate all three into your diet, you should be able to notice and feel a difference soon (7-21 days). The time it takes for the effects to become prominent varies, as it depends on the current condition of the individual’s skin, hair, and nails.
Nutrients to keep your skin and hair looking great from the inside out was last modified: April 3, 2021 by