IPhones infected with malware and viruses have an extreme chance. However, this only happens when you click or download a file. It starts to crash unexpectedly, finds weird apps on the phone, pops up on Safari, or you have been unreasonably debited from the account. These are the few symptoms that reflect the effect of the virus on your phone.
Let’s learn how to check and remove viruses from your iPhone.
How to check the effect of viruses or malware on iPhone?
- Suddenly, the apps start to crash: a lot of malware, either on the system or on the phone, starts to affect your mobile apps. Hence, as soon as you try to open apps, the apps start failing for no reason. It might be a good time to scan your phone.
- Unusual apps are downloading: If you see that your system is downloading and installing files or apps without your consent, it is an alarming sign of malware attack on your phone. You have to be prepared for it.
- Safari pop-ups are starting to appear: The best part about using Apple Safari is that you won’t encounter any pop-up windows while using the internet. At this point, if you are facing such effect, it means that a virus has been attacked on your Safari phone. You must take the appropriate steps to remove virus from safari for a hassle-free experience.
- Unexplained Billing Fees: The golden rule of any account is to act smart. If you see suspicious activity like overcharging or unexplained charges, take immediate action and review your billing charges.
Tips to remove virus from iPhone
When you take the right steps, you will hardly need malware protections. Here we have simple steps for your help;
- Restart Your Device: Restarting your system or phone is a quick fix to get rid of unwanted commands on your favorite apps. Once you have given the restart command, your system will refresh itself and you can enjoy better working experience.
- If your device still fails to handle well after restarting, clearing browser history may remove the bugs. All you need to do is select Safari in the device settings, then “click on clear story and website data. “
- Restoring your device to the previous settings can also be an effective way to remove viruses from your iDevice. You just need to navigate to the settings of “General”> go to “Reset” and “Erase all content and settings”; you will see an alarming pop-up for backup, select the backup, and continue with it. Otherwise, select Clear Now for a quick order.
- If you want your device to start functioning like new, a factory reset is a perfect option. All your content, media files and apps will be erased from the system. You just need to start the latest version of iOS on your iPhone.
At the end of the line
Most malware affects your iPhone’s performance issues. Keep in mind that malware is not a cause of deterioration in phone performance every time. There could be phone life, outdated software, battery life, app installation could be the cause. Therefore, be sure to check them out before taking any serious action.