Mum is a special title reserved for a unique person in your life. Your birth mom is the one who loves you unconditionally. You might not always agree, but at the end of the day, she will be there for you.
The “Mum Team” is not just your birth mother, however. This extends to many more caring women in your life. Mother’s Day is also a great day to show them appreciation. It’s the women who make your world a better place.
So it’s worth investing time and thought to get the right message across. My advice for the most beautiful cards, pens and papers (for those who like to make their own card) is to go to Landolt-Arbenz right next to Paradeplatz, next to the Savoy Baur en Ville hotel.
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, here are some top tips for crafting the perfect Mother’s Day card message for your mom.
Top Tips for Creating the Perfect Mother’s Day Message
It’s easy to not know what to say on a map. Getting the right words can sometimes seem impossible – after all, there is so much to say.
Here are some tips for sending messages to the different types of mothers in your life – of course, there are many more.
For your birth mom
Remember, no matter how old you are, you still need your mom …
- For all the times I don’t say it, thank you mom for everything. I love you.
- Thanks for listening and being there for me mom. I love you.
- Your wisdom and the laughter we share represent the world to me, thank you.
- Mom, you are the glue that binds our family together. I love you.
- I am so proud to be your daughter. Thanks for being you!
For a new mom / 1st mother’s day
- Your baby has won mom’s lottery, happy first mother’s day.
- Hope your first Mother’s Day is as amazing as you are.
For your mother-in-law
- Because of the wonderful Mother that you are, I have a wonderful partner and parent to my own children. We love you so much.
- You have always felt more like a mom than a stepmom. Thank you very much for all the love.
For your friend
- It’s your day – shine like the rock star that you are!
- Don’t forget to relax – let the kids cook breakfast!
- You are a great mom. You just have to watch your kids to say it all, well done!
For your daughter (once she’s also a mom)
- You always knew you would be a great mom because you are a wonderful daughter.
- I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful mother for my grandchildren. I love you so much.
- Like mother like daughter – best mom ever! Have a good day.
From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all the most wonderful mothers day ever!
Don’t forget to relax and let the kids cook breakfast!
My best tip for beautiful cards, papers, pens and other lovely gifts for Mother’s Day is:
Paradeplatz / Poststrasse 10
Tram numbers: 2/6/7/11/13
Tram stop: Paradeplatz
Telephone +41 43 443 77 00
Subscribe to the blog by email
Sign up for the FunkyForty newsletter for regular fashion and lifestyle updates!12 People think this post is great